Why Choose the Kelly Cook Real Estate Group?
As professional Seller’s representatives, The Kelly Cook Real Estate Group performs the following services with every home we SELL:
We consistently out-market our competition. How?
- According to the National Association of Realtors, 90% of buyers started their house search online and 42% of them found the house they ultimately purchased on the internet. Therefore, we absolutely saturate the online market and invest heavily in internet-based marketing. There are five main sub-segments of online marketing:
- Brokerage Websites
- National Portals
- Search Engine Optimization
- Classified Services
- Social Media
We have identified these sub-segments and cater to them as this specific plan allows us to attract the most property-specific buyers to our client’s property.
- We invest in High Definition professional photography, a virtual tour and a photo slide show to advertise your home.
- We invest in high frequency direct mail to many different neighborhoods. We are veryconsistent with our direct mail campaigns which help our properties sell faster.
- For our luxury properties we market in the Luxury Home Magazine that market directly to the niche 1%. This magazine is high end and is mailed directly to specific luxury communities. We also market in the DuPont Registry as well for specific luxury properties.
- We use effective yard signage which according to the National of Realtors, helped sell 15% of all properties sold last year. This includes a 24 hour hotline in which buyers can call or text at any time to get information regarding the property for sale. Buyers can also access the property specific website right on their mobile phone that we design specifically for every property we sell.
- We leverage all 80,000+ Keller Williams Realty agents and the vast national agent network and all of their buyers.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
The listing process will consist of the following activities so that you know exactly what to expect:
- Conduct an initial professional counseling session to determine seller’s specific needs and wants.
- Help you establish the highest price possible to get top price in the shortest time period.
- Research market activity and current competition in the seller’s neighborhood – in particular, review the recently sold comparable homes and assess the currently active comparable homes.
- Provide vendors for getting the house ready to show, staging services available
- Fulltime Coordination of all showing activity with regular feedback
- Make recommendations on pricing and condition strategies that will ensure a timely sale and will encourage offers close to the asking price.
- Home inspection repair negotiations and recommendation of vendors for repair work.
- Share the feedback from each showing with the Seller.
- Consistently re-evaluate the property’s positioning in the market with respect to pricing, condition and competition.
- Provide professional representation for the Seller in negotiation with the Buyer.
- Facilitate and coordinate all escrow activities, between contract acceptance and close of escrow, to ensure a timely and successful close.
- Get the deal closed with no inconveniences or delays